Friday 20 November 2009

if you don't understand it's normal ...no 1 ever does

soo
sitting on my bed typin in these words not makin that much sense but i don't know what else to do ...
it's kinda boring livin in france in winter theres only like 3 people living in my area maximum
yea well school same as always marks aren't that bad but could be better ...
toilets are always flooded and i'm always scribbling in my pad and on my arms
that mum hates but there my arms so i do what i like on them ......
i'm waiting for my new badges or buttons to arrive ... yay ...
can't wait to go clothes shopping thinking bout getting some MORE skinny jeans and converses
but can't go until i tidied my room ... well at least that what mum thinks ...
i can't find any more colourful bracelets thats gettin me down ( i like my bracelets )
and in sience had a right laugh with manon ( my cool friend ) lol
i can't beleive it in free period yesterday i got the book taken off me (where they put your detention slips)
but i didn't get a detention cause i'm an angel :)
so today i went back into free period and couldn't even sit next to laura
they can't isolate me :!!!!!
but hey just in my own little world it was kinda cool
i tried counting the stars but it was the middle of the day so i didn't get very far ....
maths teacher been ill for the past week ...what a shame :D)
no affense to maths teacher all over the world ...
bye bye ....
sorry for spelling mistakes but u get the picture :P

No comments:

Post a Comment